Investing in your growth.
One of the greatest friction points for business growth (and rapid growth at that) is money. And more specifically, not having enough of it to allow you to grow at pace and stay ‘in the black’.
At Growth Works, we want to help you remove challenges that will slow you down.
To complement our comprehensive growth support service, Growth Works offers 50% match funding (up to £10,000 contribution) for clients who require external expertise to unlock their growth potential.
Join Margaret Hulme, Grant Manager at Growth Works, and gain useful tips on how to effectively access and prepare your pplication for our Growth Works revenue grant.
A quick introductionMargaret has more than 30 years of practical experience in grant management and programme development and delivery across the charity sector.
Here’s what to expect
In this session, we will cover:
- An overview of Growth Works
- The grant process
- Some definitions
- Completing an application
- Further information – finance
- Handy hints
- Common errors
- What we are looking for
- Key contacts
Who is this webinar for?
You will be:
- A business leader or strategic manager
- An established business with 3-249 employees
- A high growth business or have demonstrable potential for high growth
- A balance sheet less than €43m (~£38m)
- An annual turnover less then €50m (~£44m)
Businesses unable to meet this baseline criteria will not require this webinar, and therefore will be provided alternative options for business growth support.