Environmental sustainability for high growth.
With C27 reiterating the same calls to action, there is no question that the climate crisis is more urgent than ever. There is also no denying the risks that extreme, systemic climate can have on the global economy and all businesses.
So as a growth-focused or fast-growing business, how can you develop a growth strategy that embraces net zero ambitions?
Join this online workshop where we’ll delve into the benefits of incorporating environmental sustainability in your growth plans; identifying your drivers and what key strategic areas you should focus on within your specific business.
A quick introductionWill is an IEMA fellow and Chartered Environmentalist. He pioneered and was an early adopter of many now-mandatory environmental standards and established Green Element in 2004.
Here’s what you’ll learn
On this workshop, you will:
- Understand what environmental sustainability means for your company
- What positive impacts net zero goals could have on your operations
- Be confident in identifying your key areas of focus
- Start action planning and implementation
This workshop is highly interactive, with plenty of opportunities for discussion and to practise your skills in a supportive and friendly environment.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for forward-looking business owners or strategic business leaders who are looking to implement ESG goals into their growth strategies and benefit from its impact on team, business, community and planet.
As this workshop is fully funded (free to attend) based on eligibility criteria, attendees must meet our baseline criteria:
- An established business with 3-249 employees
- Growth ambitious or fast-growing business
- Based in the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough region