How do you reach your target audience?
Marketing is increasingly a specialised discipline, with so many options and tools for analysing and targeting customers, its no wonder start-ups and established small businesses can feel a little overwhelmed.
This 3-hour workshop is ideal for businesses who aren’t getting a return on their marketing spend, or are unsure of how to measure ROI. We will support you to create marketing strategies that drive business growth.
A quick introductionLiz brings over 20-years of experience of marketing, ranging from creating brand and marketing strategies with measurable returns, to content creation, PR and marketing research. She has five global awards from the Chartered Institute of Marketing, a PhD and is a qualified Project Manager (APMP).
Here’s what you’ll learn
On this workshop, you will:
- Understand what a marketing strategy is
- Identify your prime customers
- Do you know your USP?
- Understand the customer buying journey
- Get ready to create your growth marketing plan
Led by experts, this programme is highly interactive, with plenty of opportunities for discussion and to practise your skills in a supportive and friendly environment.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for businesses who would like to improve the return on investment across their marketing channels, including both organic and paid tactics.
As this workshop is fully funded based on eligibility criteria, attendees must meet our baseline criteria:
- A business leader or strategic manager
- An established business with 3-249 employees
- Growth ambitious or fast-growing business
- Based in the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough region