Take a people-first approach to business.
You already know that having the right people in your business will help you achieve your growth goals in a variety of ways – ranging from filling skills gaps to bringing new innovation into market for your market. But you’ll have likely experienced the challenges of finding them, particularly as we navigate one of the most challenging labour markets in recent memory.
This practical three-session course will explore the contributing factors to recruiting and retaining talent; unpacking common misunderstandings of approaches within business, and how to manage performance, culture and balancing mutual fit with employees and the business.
You will also get personalised recommendations identifying your particular strengths and areas for development using our unique Talent Development Maturity Index (TDMI), with 1-to-1 support to enable immediate actions as a result.
A quick introductionGareth has worked with companies of all shapes and sizes, across all sectors, providing insight, advice and solutions for issues related to training, recruitment and employment regulation.
Here’s what you’ll learn
On this workshop, you will learn to:
- Understand the labour market and hiring trends
- Identify common misunderstandings in how companies should act or behave
- Explore evidence-based management
- Understand your strengths and areas for development based on our unique maturity index
- Delve into diagnosing and overcoming common issues in group
- Explore coaching as an approach to enable cultural alignment and value-centred working
- Get 1-to-1 support with a bespoke action plan based on your individual business
This workshop is highly interactive, with plenty of opportunities for discussion and to practise your skills in a supportive and friendly environment.
Who is this workshop for?
This course is for businesses who are experiencing issues as they grow in: accessing the skills they need, people and performance management, or those looking to set themselves up for sustainable growth.
As this workshop is fully funded based on eligibility criteria, attendees must meet our baseline criteria:
- A business leader or strategic manager
- An established business with 3-249 employees
- Growth ambitious or fast-growing business
- Based in the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough region