How to Create Interactive Content Whatever your Budget
When you think of interactive content, you might think about colourful games or the videos on Netflix that allow you to dictate the narrative. These pieces of content normally require huge budgets, but interactive content doesn’t have to be costly.
81% of marketers agree that interactive content grabs attention more efficiently, while 79% believe it enhances the retention of brand messaging. As such, it’s no surprise that we’re expecting to see more and more interactive content as we move into 2023 and beyond.
During this talk, we’ll look at all the different types of interactive content you can produce to engage prospects and existing customers to support the growth of your business. We’ll look at the different types of interactive content, from simple polls and forms through to interactive games and videos.
We’ll look at how to incorporate interactive content into a content marketing strategy, along with the many benefits it brings.
Who is this webinar for?
You will be:
- A business leader or strategic manager
- An established business with 3-249 employees
- A high growth business or have demonstrable potential for high growth
- A balance sheet less than €43m (~£38m)
- An annual turnover less then €50m (~£44m)
Businesses unable to meet this baseline criteria will not require this webinar, and therefore will be provided alternative options for business growth support.
Here’s what to expect:
- How to incorporate interactive content into your marketing strategy
- Ways to engage with customers on a completely new level to support product and service development
- How to attract new customers and delight them
Founder and MD, Quibble Digital
With over 10 years’ worth of experience in the marketing industry, Anna decided to build Quibble to provide an honest approach to digital marketing. Anna created a suite of services that are both jargon-free and effective. She has a wealth of content and digital PR expertise, which is the reason for Quibble’s early success.