How to Get Your Business Noticed by The Media
Have you ever wanted to get your business in the news? Getting media coverage for your business has a wealth of benefits, from increased exposure and being seen as an industry expert through to generating sales.
PR has the potential to skyrocket your business if done right. So, in this session we’ll look at how to take your products, services and content to new heights in order to get the press coverage your business deserves. We’ll look at what journalists are looking for, how to actually find them and pitch to them, along with the processes to follow to maximise opportunities from an ongoing PR strategy.
Who is this webinar for?
You will be:
- A business leader or strategic manager
- An established business with 3-249 employees
- A high growth business or have demonstrable potential for high growth
- A balance sheet less than €43m (~£38m)
- An annual turnover less then €50m (~£44m)
Businesses unable to meet this baseline criteria will not require this webinar, and therefore will be provided alternative options for business growth support.
Here’s what to expect:
- What content the press is looking for
- How to engage with journalists to obtain coverage for your business
- The true value PR has to offer
Founder and MD, Quibble Digital
With over 10 years’ worth of experience in the marketing industry, Anna decided to build Quibble to provide an honest approach to digital marketing. Anna created a suite of services that are both jargon-free and effective. She has a wealth of content and digital PR expertise, which is the reason for Quibble’s early success.