As a founder, business leader and strategic manager, you are a powerful (and likely an underrated) marketing tool. Using LinkedIn as part of your marketing strategy can harness your personal branding and support faster growth of your business.
More and more, your connections and prospects are searching for your services, business and name on digital channels, using search engines, websites and social media.
As a professional network social platform, LinkedIn becomes the window into your reputation, capabilities and builds a sense of your collective credibility.
This workshop will help you build an effective plan for using LinkedIn that will increase the visibility, engagement and leads your business generates from the platform.
A quick introductionKristian is an expert in giving businesses the clarity, confidence and results they need to be more engaging and profitable on social media.
Here’s what you’ll learn
On this workshop, you will:
- Write a profile that attracts potential clients & builds your reputation
- Post content that generates visibility, engagement & leads
- Build a targeted network of high-value connections
- Engage to build reputation & trust
- Generate leads without alienating your audience
This workshop is highly interactive, with plenty of opportunities for discussion and to practise your skills in a supportive and friendly environment.
Who is this workshop for?
This course is for businesses who want to introduce an additional lead generating channel or leverage their existing presence to generate better sales prospects.
As this workshop is fully funded based on eligibility criteria, attendees must meet our baseline criteria:
- An established business with 3-249 employees
- Growth ambitious or fast-growing business
- Based in the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough region