Sustainability in Business: Why aiming for Net Zero Matters
Andy is an experienced Business Coach at YTKO and has spent many years working with both Established and Start-Up Businesses in the West of England, finding solutions and maximising trading performance for these enterprises.
He currently a has particular interest in Business Strategy, Sustainability & Finance and has considerable experience in the wider SME sector where he spent in excess of 20 years in business banking, with a major UK lender, where he was responsible for a varied portfolio with aggregate debit balances of approaching £20 million.
He has also previously worked in the charity sector for the Citizen’s Advice Bureau, as well as having run his own business advice consultancy and has also worked for Business West – One of the Region’s key enterprise organisations.
- In this workshop we explore the background to the high-profile sustainability & drill-down on it’s particular significance to businesses and their stakeholders, from investors & their Supply Chains to their Customer Base.
- We explore the notion of Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) & the motivation behind the drive to save the planet whilst maintaining commercial goals.
- The session includes examples of local, national, and international brands and their approach to becoming sustainable brands.
Who is this webinar for?
You will be:
- A business leader or strategic manager
- An established business with 3-249 employees
- A high growth business or have demonstrable potential for high growth
- A balance sheet less than €43m (~£38m)
- An annual turnover less then €50m (~£44m)
Businesses unable to meet this baseline criteria will not require this webinar, and therefore will be provided alternative options for business growth support.