Independent Business Consultant, Coach and MentorChris Dunn Consulting
Would you like to work with Chris?
Register with Growth Works below, and we will arrange an introduction.
As we’re committed to supporting you to scale, we’ll also explore your eligibility to benefit from our grants that offer 50% match funding to subsidise the cost of this work to unlock faster business growth.
Chris is an independent business consultant, executive coach, and business mentor with over 35 years of experience in both B2B and B2C markets. He works with business owners, CEOs, and senior managers to help them to manage change and achieve profitable revenue growth.
Chris has worked in the UK and internationally in a variety of industries including electronics, chemicals, inkjet and laser technology, home appliances, and heating and ventilation. His focus has always been on business development and change management programs that generate long-term growth and create lasting value.
Chris supports businesses in these six key areas:
- Business Strategy
- Change Management
- Business Development
- Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Customer Experience Management
- Aftermarket and Service Development
- Managing Director – Chris Dunn Consulting Services Limited
- Service Commercial Director – Indesit Company (Hotpoint/Indesit/Creda/Canon)
- EMEA Installed Base Manager – Vidojet
- Global Head of Strategic Sales – Linx Printing Technologies
- Export Business Manager – WHPL (Division of EVC/ICI)
- Sales and Marketing Executive – Dubilier PLC
Chris holds a BA Hons degree in Modern Languages.
He is a long-standing CVP mentor at Cambridge Judge Business School and a member of the Association of Business Mentors.
He is also a Chair of Judges at the UK Customer Experience Awards.
Disclaimer: Information contained herein regarding expertise of an individual is not exhaustive and does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by Growth Works. It should be used as part of wider research and consideration.