Organisational Development & Leadership Consultant, DCC Ltd (Cambridge
Would you like to work with David?
Register with Growth Works below, and we will arrange an introduction.
As we’re committed to supporting you to scale, we’ll also explore your eligibility to benefit from our grants that offer 50% match funding to subsidise the cost of this work to unlock faster business growth.
David helps improve the performance, success and satisfaction of people at work. It is wide-ranging, from assessing organisational culture and capability and then devising ways to change and improve how a business operates, advising on and implementing assessment and development practices, and providing insightful 1:1 leadership and coaching to senior teams.
He also facilitate senior and top team development that sharpens collective focus and impact.
David has lots of experience working across the UK and globally in tech/science, healthcare, and also property/infrastructure, engineering and the for-purpose sector. He has worked with small founder-led businesses scaling fast as well as larger more established organisations. He is also a leadership coach at two international business schools, and a board advisor for a fast growing UK headquartered international SME. Clients have described him as an insightful, widely informed business and people savvy advisor who operates with pragmatism, warmth and a human touch.
- Organisational Consultant, David Cook Consulting Ltd
- Leadership Coach, London Business School, Cambridge Judge Business School
- Board Advisor, Oxford HR Limited
- Operating culture diagnosis and change skills
- Consulting to enhance people-practices
- Accelerates impact of top/senior teams
- Leadership development expertise
- Impactful executive and career coaching
- Highly skilled facilitator
- Experienced leadership assessor
- Project scoping, design and delivery
- Chartered Organisational Psychologist
- Accredited Coach
Disclaimer: Information contained herein regarding expertise of an individual is not exhaustive and does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by Growth Works. It should be used as part of wider research and consideration.