Would you like to work with Nick?
Register with Growth Works below, and we will arrange an introduction.
As we’re committed to supporting you to scale, we’ll also explore your eligibility to benefit from our grants that offer 50% match funding to subsidise the cost of this work to unlock faster business growth.
Nick’s background in both IT and commercial property have been common threads running through his several senior roles in differing industry sectors. He started up, led and sold a software technology business; purchased and merged two web development businesses, led one of Cambridge’s Science Park companies through a period of growth, managed many types of multi-million-pound commercial property completions and software implementations; and been involved in organisations varying from startups to scale-ups, PLCs, public sector, charities, government and everything in between.
Most of his work has been conducted at CxO and Board level. And after many years of business, he is keen to contribute his skills, mentoring ability and passion (for both business and IT) into something interesting and engaging, at consultant, NED or Board Advisor level.
Technical/IT skills, at both hands-on and strategic levels include:
- Cloud computing: AWS and Azure.
- Web: e-Commerce, web development, content management, digital marketing (SEO, PPC, CRO and UX)
- Applications: CRM (HubSpot, Salesforce, Capsule, Sage CRM, Dynamics), Helpdesk, ERP (Netsuite, Odoo) & document management systems (Sharepoint, M-Files).
- Development: Practical knowledge of the SDLC and development tools.
- Deep understanding of building organisations with a commercial focus. Wide experience in business and growth planning and sales & marketing. Also experience with tender processes, negotiating and pricing.
- Quattrostar Consulting, Partner
- Programme Director, YTKO Group
- Director and MD, Cambridge Innovation Parks / Paragon Land & Estates Ltd
- Interim CEO, Omnis Software
- IT Consultant & Business Mentor
- CEO, Kudos Web
- CEO & CTO, Tricostar
Disclaimer: Information contained herein regarding expertise of an individual is not exhaustive and does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by Growth Works. It should be used as part of wider research and consideration.