Rosa del Campo
Rosa is an economic development professional with extensive experience in Foreign Direct Investment, Trade, Business Development and Corporate Relations.
She supports companies to achieve international growth and commercial success by providing strategic advice and research to find the right location, the right people, the right funding and the right infrastructure within the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough region.
Her clients include both UK firms in their international expansion through trade and investment as well as firms looking to enter and grow their business in the UK through inward investment.
- Attracting and supporting high growth knowledge intensive businesses from all over the world to set-up in the UK and successfully expand to other markets.
- Supported a leading European telecommunication infrastructure company to expand its operations in the UK.
- Supported a portfolio of leading multinational technology companies established in the UK to help them identify domestic and international growth opportunities and to overcome specific barriers to growth.
- Supported a manufacturing company from Malaysia to understand the UK market opportunity and advised on quantitative and qualitative location benchmark for their European operations.
- Supported a Fortune 500 company from Japan to address new market verticals and to expand its operations in the UK.